Becoming A TCT Member –
TCT is a Member Organization. Inclusion in the Organization, and all the benefits thereof, is based upon paid Memberships.
But, Why Become a Member?
• Each Membership level comes with the Right to Vote within the Organization.
• Every Member receives a Members-Only Discount on Tickets to Shows.
• Every Member gets Access to the Members-Only Section of the TCT Website.
• Every Member will have Their Name Printed in Every Playbill for the Season.
Most all Membership levels will also receive “perks”, as listed below.
The Perks –
• Golden Apple Members receive a 10 Show Passport, your name on the Golden
Apple Partners plaque in the BeeKay Lobby, and are eligible to run for office.
• Angel Members receive 5 Gift Certificates and are eligible to run for office.
• Producer Members receive 2 Gift Certificate and are eligible to run for office.
• Director Members are eligible to run for office.
• Student Members (under 18 or full-time student) are eligible to vote, but
cannot run for office.
• Memorial Memberships (any amount) are listed in the Season Show Programs.
All Memberships are Tax-deductible Donations.
Membership fees enable TCT to carry less operating overhead. This, along with sponsors and our ticket pricing structure, allows us to mount productions that would otherwise be cost-prohibitive.
TCT would like everyone involved to become a member, but sometimes things happen where that person cannot afford the membership fee. This fund was set up to provide Director or Student Level Membership to those in this situation.
• Donations may also be made to this fund to help someone become a member.